This wedding stationery range, incorporating the worker bee and a striking high contrast colouring of charcoal grey and white, is perfect for those who are proud of the city's history. Minimalist in its design this is an uber cool introduction to your wedding.
The worker bee is synonymous with the industrial heritage of Manchester, or 'Cottonopolis' as it was dubbed during its time as the international textile trade metropolis. It has since become an emblem for the city, included on the coat of arms and adorning the floor of Manchester Town Hall.
Need to make adjustments? No problem. Colours and text can be tailored to your needs at no additional cost. Card stock, sizes, folded/not folded, envelope types can all be altered for a small extra charge.
Professionally printed on NODO card stock.
- Invitations: A5 (148mm x 210mm), flat and printed on both sides.
- Save the Date cards: Size A6 (105mm x 148mm), flat, printed on both sides.
- RSVP cards: A6 (105mm x 148mm), flat, printed on both sides.
- Extra Information cards: A6 (105mm x 148m), flat, printed on both sides.
- Table Numbers/Names: Size A5 (148mm x 210mm), flat, printed on both sides.
- Place Settings: 100mm x 40mm tent folded cards, printed front and back.
- Table Plan: Sturdy and rigid with a matt finish, table plans are printed direct on to 3mm thick foamex board. Ideal for displaying on an easel or simply propped on a table against a wall.
A2 (420mm x 594mm)
A1 (594mm x 841mm)
A0 (841mm x 1189mm)
- Menu: Size A5 (148mm x 210mm) flat, printed on both sides.
- Thank You Cards: Approx. 6 x 6 inches (148mm x 148mm), SQUARE, folded and printed on both sides.